Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Women and cars an informal survey?

ladies,

we have all heard the women supposedly know nothing about cars. I want to test that assumption. If you are woman please tell how much you know about cars. can you check your oil? can you change your oil? Can you build an engine? do you not even know how to pump gas (yes there are women who can't) what is your level of car repair or maintenance expertise.Women and cars an informal survey?
HaHa Well I'm 15 %26amp; I can honestly say theres very little I know about cars,but I have been pumping gas since I was about 7.And yes,I can check the oil in a car.Women and cars an informal survey?
i think if you want to ask this you should ask it in a forum where you can have a survey...Women and cars an informal survey?
first i not a women, But want to say this, i got 2 girls an i taught them both how to fix cars, they are just as good as a man when it come to working on cars, why i did this is this. to many women, get took at this, an i want then to be able to stand on their own 2 feet an not depend on a man to help