Thursday, September 22, 2011

How much should I ask for my 95 Mitsubichi Expo Mini Van?

No rust, paint is chipping bad, no dents, pretty good interior,

6 seats, all wheel drive, keeps stalling and using alot of gas. The tranny seems to be going, it's an automatic. Has a new timing belt, new water pump, major tune up, past due on the oil change but never leaked a drop of oil. It's got 185,000 miles. I'm in Spokane Valley, WA. I've got $999. as the price right now. I want a cheap economical car that goes forever and has room to hall and has room for me and my 16 yr old, my 18 yr old and my 11 yr old.How much should I ask for my 95 Mitsubichi Expo Mini Van?
$900 or best offer... take no less than $750 though...How much should I ask for my 95 Mitsubichi Expo Mini Van?
well, kelly blue book of that car in fair condition is about $2000. But you will get much less than that, first off, there are many problems with it. The transmission is going out, it is stalling and needs an oil change. On top of that, it is a mistubishi (known for the lack of reliability) and it haa 185,000 miles. So, your $900 sale price is pretty close to what to expect. If you are looking for a %26quot;cheap economical car that goes forever and has room to hall and has room for me and my 16 yr old, my 18 yr old and my 11 yr old%26quot; then go with a honda civic. They run forever and have a high gas millege. Also it has room for 4.