Thursday, September 22, 2011

How much should I sell my car for? (re-post)?

I forgot the a important detail and had to repost the question. It's a purple 1997 Plymouth Neon, I bought it used for 1,200 back in august. It's mileage is a bit over 104,000. I put 500 dollars into the car for front end links, transmission filter, I got the gas line replaced and some kind of thing that helps the pressure of teh gas flow (I forgot the correct name. I am not a car person). The car is no longer running ( the gas pump is bad. I actually got it fixed a week ago and it went out on me again. It was my fault though. I bought a cheap used pump). It was my first car I just needed something to get through winter. School is over and I dont need a car for college so I think I should sell the car. I didnt want to junk it because I heard that I would be lucky to get a hundred dollars.



The car also needs inside detailing, a tune-up, and oil change.How much should I sell my car for? (re-post)?
NOT RUNNING 200 bucks........u fix it about 800-1k........again parts and stuff u put into it are considered maintenance....





i still even running would not give u but about 200 bucks.....in present condition 50 bucks..How much should I sell my car for? (re-post)?
start with a haggeling price like $800 then lower the price to 6,5, or $400 dollars to the buyer. but thats only if the buyer says that $800 is to much. Good luckHow much should I sell my car for? (re-post)?
1700