Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanks for your answers but not solved "the honda Civic pump oil.?

I got a 1998 honda civic LX, and I got a oil pump for it.?

I already had this problem and i change the pump two times and it still doesn't pick up any oil. we already blinded it.



I already try I tried installing an analog oil pressure gauge to monitor how strong is the PSI of the oil pump, and try cleaning all the chambers of the engine block starting from the oil strainer up to the cam caps, the if still this dose not work I'll be recommending you to buy at lease a brand new oil pump rather than buying pre owned or surplus.......Thanks for your answers but not solved %26quot;the honda Civic pump oil.?
The forum is not intended to solve highly complex mechanical questions. There are many Honda Civic forums on the Internet where the people are more knowledgable about these bottom end problems than people in this forum.
  • thinning hair
  • celebrity hair
  •