Saturday, November 20, 2010

2002 Dodge Intrepid 2.7 Oil Light comes on when I stop. Only if I stop and keep it in drive. Recent oil change

so the oil should be full. Could this be the pump? It's really cold around here lately, maybe thats doing it? How hard is a oil pump to change on these cars? Thanks for any help.2002 Dodge Intrepid 2.7 Oil Light comes on when I stop. Only if I stop and keep it in drive. Recent oil change
might want to check your oil make sure they did fill it also check for leaks2002 Dodge Intrepid 2.7 Oil Light comes on when I stop. Only if I stop and keep it in drive. Recent oil change
The dealership needs to add some extra wiring. There is a voltare issue. Same thing happened to me.... cost about $80.00.

Report Abuse

2002 Dodge Intrepid 2.7 Oil Light comes on when I stop. Only if I stop and keep it in drive. Recent oil change
Bring it to a trusted mechanic to get oil pressure checked, those 2.7's are followed by trouble on many occasions.