Thursday, June 2, 2011

I have a 1996 c-class mercedez C280 car (petrol) the engine of which has suddenly gone noisy 4 weeks ago.?

The noise I get is from the cam area. I opened up the cam cover and realize that oil flow was very minimal. I have stripped down the entire engine, cleaned up the oil pump, changed all the crank shaft metals and coupled up again. Now the oil is flowing perfectly in the came area but the engine just refused to be quiet. It sounds like an old diesel engine. I love this car very much and it still looks mint in condition. I bought it in the USA in 1999 and have had it with me in Africa since then. Can anyone help with advice as to how to get this engine back in it normal state? The car still runs but I have stopped using it because of this terrible noise.I have a 1996 c-class mercedez C280 car (petrol) the engine of which has suddenly gone noisy 4 weeks ago.?
try to visit on http://www.autozone.com/ it's help you