Thursday, June 2, 2011

Does my '04 Suzuki Verona need a engine flush?

And how much should it be? I've had my car just under a year and the oil pump has failed twice! I think I failed again but the place I took it says I just need a engine flush and oil change. I think they just don't want to replace the oil pump for the third time. What are your thoughts? Thanks :)Does my %26039;04 Suzuki Verona need a engine flush?
No car ever needs an engine flush. All that does is knock all the built up sludge and debris loose into other parts of the engine. A lot of oil changes with good, high detergent oil is the best way to clean an engine.

The only thing you might need to do if junk is killing the pump is to clean the pan out, but they must be doing that when they replace the pump unless they're complete idiots.Does my %26039;04 Suzuki Verona need a engine flush?
If an oil pump quits or fails it usually takes the engine with it.....I have never seen an engine that runs without knocking ater the oil pump quits. Some one is jerking you around real good......What does you oil pressure guage read when the pump does work??????.Does my %26039;04 Suzuki Verona need a engine flush?
sounds like you have internal engine problems



if you have changed even one oil pump something is very wrong



you should have replaced the block when the pump failed the first time.



Jim